Conferences – Meetups – Learning Labs
Designing and facilitating your conferences and dialogues online for you
We design, provide technical support and facilitate high interactivity participatory conferences and meetups online, from small to large groups, such as Open Space Technology, World Café, Liberating Structures, Self-Organised Learning Environments, Art of Hosting, Appreciative Enquiry and peer-based Emergent Learning Labs. We use the QiQoChat platform which works through a combination of Zoom video-conferencing (or other video platforms), independent breakout rooms (where participants can move themselves) and a number of collaborative online documents and tools as required. Please have a look at or download our flyer.
The focus is on total participant engagement enabling conversations that truly matter to them. In these times we can take your offline conference and convert it to an online participatory event. We also work with facilitators who largely run their own events themselves, but may need a little digital design and technical support to make their events come alive online.
Here are some of the reactions and feedback from a 24-hour online Open Space, ‘Scrum Beyond Software‘ on 24/25 Sept 2022:
- Thank you again for your participation in Scrum Beyond Software. It was a heart-lifting event, beautifully reviewed earlier this week by Francis Laleman on Medium/Beyond Borders, and endorsed by many of you across social media, for example… – Tobias Mayer, host of event
- This #openspace event has been an eye opener and a life changing experience. 24 hours of interaction, learning, sharing, caring, and having fun along the way was something I never thought one could achieve in an online event, but now I know better. Thank you Suzanne Daigle, François Knuchel, and Tobias Mayer for this enlightening experience. – Syed Waqqr ul Hasan
- Still basking in the afterglow of the unexpected deep connection and warmth that radiated from a group of totally amazing Humans throughout the 24 hours. Thanks to everyone that made this possible. We did indeed take Scrum beyond Software. — Elector Masarakufa
- Heartfelt thanks again for convening this Open Space. Sharing stories and experiences with beautiful human beings was the reboot I needed for the rest of the year. You and the team fully embody & live the values of Scrum. Here’s to all who attending becoming the leaders that we want to see in the world. — Christina Thomas
- I really enjoyed the weekend event, Scrum Beyond the Software. Great to see familiar faces, friends, and make new friends too. — Haroon Khalil
- A great event! The best part was that it not only caters with the subject domains but incorporated experiences of the participants as well. Looking forward to more such events! — Attaf Sheikh
Please visit our “Showroom” to get a sense of how the platform works and the numerous design features which are possible. We will work with you to design a format suited to your needs. You can enter our showroom via this link, or contact us to ask for a demonstration.
Here is an example of an Open Space event we held online through QiQoChat.
Various Demos (Showcases) Online Conference / Meetup with emphasis on participant engagement using QiQoChat below:
These Showcases / Demos are open all the time. To view the demo click on the respective link below. This will take you to the Lobby / Reception page of the Demo – Sign in (if you already have an account), create an account, or simply participate as a guest (the demos are not restricted). Once registered with you name simply ENTER the demo.
- Special Occasion Demo (Festive Conversations)
- Conversation Cafe Demo
- Exhibition Showcase
- Conference Design Showcase
- Conventional Conference Demo
Or you can now simply view them all from one place at https://qiqo.pro/fk/demos